If you are not satisfied with your order or simply change your mind you have the right to cancel your order until 14 days after your products were delivered.
If you do cancel your order we will refund the amount you paid for the order, including delivery costs. You will need to pay the costs of returning the products to us. We are not responsible for any items lost during return shipping and we recommend you use a traceable shipping service.
When cancelling your order and returning the products:
- Please make sure you include a covering note with your order number, name and the reason for return
- Make sure the products have not been opened and are still in original condition and in their original packaging. Seals on tubs must not be broken or items missing from cases.
We'll make your refund within 14 days of receiving the products, as long as they meet the above conditions. We'll refund you to the same payment method.
To cancel/return an order easily you can:
- Use our online returns system, ViewPort, which you can access through your order confirmation email.
- Contact our Customer Service team by email at email@example.com.
- Complete and send the model cancellation form which you can find at the bottom of our Subscription Terms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll send you an email to confirm we've received your request to cancel your order and return your products.
This cancellation policy Is Intended to reflect your statutory 'cooling off' rights and is not intended to (and shouldn't) limit those rights or any other statutory rights available to you as a consumer. For example, if your product is defective, you may be entitled to a refund or exchange for longer than the 14 day cancellation period.
You can get more information about those rights by visiting the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or calling Citizens Advice on 03454 04 05 06.